Custom Search

NikkyLee Designs

Monday, May 11, 2009

Okay, so I am officially the worst blogger ever...well, maybe not the worst, but pretty close. I was just typing away a blog post (basically saying the same thing as above) and hit a button on accident - poof! - it was gone...*sigh*

I'll keep making posts here and there, but dear friends, I'm not sure I'll ever be the awesome blogger most of you are.

I sit here at my work desk on a beautiful Monday afternoon dreaming of sunshine, jewelry, gardening and photography. Seems life would be that much better if they were my only responsibilities - alas, it is not likely so anytime soon. Thank goodness I have a day job with great people or I'd be miserable. :)

So, here's to another blog post in the coming weeks, maybe something with actually interesting content. Keeps your fingers crossed (or not)!

Please keep checking in to my Etsy Team websites because there are LOTS of great artists and information on them everyday.

http://etsymn.blogspot.com/
http://etsytwitter.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment